Description of job and tasks involved
Main activities and responsibilities: Faculty administrator of the ERASMUS programme, administrator of international activities at the faculty. Since 2010, also the administrator of science and research activities at the faculty.
- organization of mobility of foreign and domestic students and teachers within the ERASMUS programme
- organization of study of foreign students - self-payers or within some scholarship programme
- administrator of all international activities performed at the faculty
- co-organization of international conference organized by the faculty
- organization of meetings of the Scientific board of the faculty and preparation of documents for negotiation of the Scientific board of the faculty
- organization of habitation and inauguration procedures
- categorization of publication activities of faculty employees according to specific criteria
- organization of scientific and professional student competition
- preparation of some promotional materials of the faculty
- responsible for recording of assets of offices at the deanship
Experience in European research projects
University of Zilina (UNIZA), the public university, was established in 1953 by detaching from the Czech Technical University in Prague as the University of Railways. UNIZA is a modern university providing a full range of technological, economic, management, and a limited range of humanistic and natural science education at under-graduate, graduate and post-graduate levels.
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE) is an essential part of the UNIZA. It is the first technically oriented Faculty and generally the second Faculty in the Slovak Republic awarded the Quality Certificate for quality control system according to ISO 9001 (in 2003). Since that time further three successful re-certifications occurred (2007; 2010, and 2013).
The FEE consists of eight Departments. Scientific and research activities, properly projected to educational activities, are dynamically developing as a response to floating markets seen within both national and pan-European context. At the very beginning, the activities of original departments were mainly oriented on technical aspects of classical transport, its safety and problems of technical operation of telecommunications. At present, the scientific and research activities addresses the latest problems of information and communication technologies, safety-related control of transport and industry processes, telecommunication engineering, power electronic systems, modern control of electric networks and others. Additionally, such interdisciplinary fields as mechatronic and biomedical engineering are also developed.
The main representative for science and research at the University of Zilina is rector whose responsibility is to manage the university, to represent and act in all matters of the University. Rector directly manages the department of human resources, the legal department, department of crisis management and other.
The other management officials at the University are Vice Rectors and Secretary, who directly manage the department for education, department of science and research, department for foreign affairs and public relations, and economic departments.
Among other management employees at the University who manage the research and development activities are:
- Deans of the faculties
- Vice-deans of the faculties (mainly the vice-deans for science and research)
- directors of educational and research institutes and canters.
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering in the field of research activities solves the grant projects (HORIZON2020/7FP/ERAchair / .. / VEGA / KEGA / APVV) . For these tasks there were created project teams that are part of each faculty / University. Project teams from individual faculties can work together, but each project has its own project manager (project manager) and his assistant, who represent the project . The other workers have divided the project team tasks as required. Responsible for economic matters are the vice-dean and secretary and their assistants.
Internal control procedures are tied to the consistent implementation of the criteria STN EN ISO 9001 : 2001. The Faculty of Electrical Engineering has a system of quality management and defended the quality management system certificate awarded by ACERT which is valid until 2016.
- Curriculum Vitae
part-time study in the study program Mediamatics at the University of Zilina, Faculty of Humanities since 2003: Administrator of international activities at the University of Zilina, Faculty of Electrical Engineering since 2010: Administrator of science and research activities at the University of Zilina, Faculty of Electrical Engineering