Description of job and tasks involved
- Preparation of project application (member of University Centre for projects) related to EU assistance programmes – ERASMUS+, TEMPUS, Erasmus Mundus, IPA
- Managemnt of EU finaced and other mobility projects at the University level
- Promotion of international mobility programmes for university students and staff (preparation of guidelines for students/ staff, advisory service for students / staff, organisation of mobilityfor students and academic staff)
- Day-to–day communication with potential/future partner institutions
- Advisory support to future project applicant (management of projects)
- Co-ordination on international cooperation at the university level
- Communication with Government officials, various ministries, international community and other key counterparts i.e. their offices in chargeofmobilityprogrammes and programmes which support modernisation and development of higher education
- Participation in development of relevant documentsandrules related to International Cooperation policies at the University level
- Preparation of different written documents including verbal notes, invitation letters etc.
- Planning, developing and implementing university promotion campaigns
Experience in European research projects
TEMPUS, ERASMUS MUNDUS, ERASMUS+, IPA – MED Programme
University Mediterranean Podgorica (UNIM) is the first private university in Montenegro. As a fully accredited institution, it provides academic degrees in the field of tourism, hotel management, information technologies, business studies, visual arts, law and foreign languages. The University is clearly and fully committed to enhancing the quality of studies in a systematic and organized manner in order to be modern, flexible, comparable, competitive and efficient. All faculties established and started to use some kind of e-learning methodology (about 60% of courses) and core DL practices have been demonstrated within Faculty of Information Technology and Faculty of Tourism (100% of courses). In addition, UNIM participated in different e-learning and DL projects which brought important progress in the practice. UNIM invests significant efforts to improve the quality of teaching process in traditional and distance learning.
The University has established a Centre for Project Research and Consulting. In the scope of its work, the center has many activities dealing with education, research projects, consulting in social, legal, economic areas, as well as in the areas of engineering and technology, art, science and others. The basis of the Center`s work is the development of permanent education.
- Curriculum Vitae
Faculty of Economics, University of Montenegro (graduate studies)
aculty of Business Studies Montenegro Business School, University Mediterranean Podgorica (postgraduate studies – Master) 2007-2008: Financial Manager Assistant 2009-2011: Advisor for project research since 2011: Advisor for International Relations