Expertise relevant to the Targeted Network
- Support with applications for research projects, mainly for the area of administration and finance and partially legal as well;
- Cooperating in negotiation phase of gaining research projects funded by international, European and national organisations;
- Monitoring legislation related to research activities (accounting, auditing, employment of home and foreign researchers…);
- Monitoring of research projects, preparation of intermediate and final financial reports;
- Internal control of public procurement and accounting documents;
- Cooperation at coordination of teaching and research activities of teaching staff of UL FMF;
- Preparation of yearly Work Programme, Financial Plan and Yearly Report for Research area of the Faculty;
- Preparation of statistics data for the Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia.
During the years of 2009 – 2013 our Faculty was a grant holder of COST MP action and I was enrolled as Financial Officer of the Grant holder during all duration of the project.
University of Ljubljana joints 23 Faculties and 3 Academies.
There are 2 Offices organized centrally at University that coordinates Offices from the Faculties and Academies. Each researcher who performs research project finds support from the area of administration, finance or legislation directly on the Faculty or at the University. University also organises specific events for training or informing all research administration to improve their knowledge in order to help supporting the researchers as best as possible.
- Curriculum Vitae
Secondary school of Pharmacy and Health care (Pharmaceutical technician) 1998-2004: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics (Bachelor’s degree; Management) 2009-2013: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics (Master of Business Sciences; Accounting and Auditing) 1997-2006: Institute of Pharmacy and Drug Research (Pharmaceutical Technician – Analyst) 2006-2009: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics (Financial Officer of Department of Physics) since 2009: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics (Head of R&D Office)