Description of job and tasks involved
- Follows legal regulations,
- Creates and develops drafts of general and individual acts, the adoption of which is the responsibility of the Rector of the University, the Senate of the University, the Board of Directors and the Assembly of the founders,
- Represents the University, upon the approval of the Rector, before a court in all types of disputes,
- Monitor the work and decisions of the ministries and other administrative bodies in the field of education and science,
- Prepares materials for the sessions of the Steering Committee and Senate of the University, - Keeps and arranges minutes from the sessions of the Steering Committee and Senate of the University,
- Prepares the text of the competition for selection in academic titles and other acts related to employment at the University,
- Replaces in the absence of an administrative director,
- Performs other tasks in accordance with the Statute of the University
- Responsible for work to the Executive Director and the Rector.
Experience in European research projects
FP7, HERIC, TEMPUS, ERASMUS+ Capacity Building
University Mediterranean Podgorica (UNIM) is the first private university in Montenegro. As a fully accredited institution, it provides academic degrees in the field of tourism, hotel management, information technologies, business studies, visual arts, law and foreign languages. The University is clearly and fully committed to enhancing the quality of studies in a systematic and organized manner in order to be modern, flexible, comparable, competitive and efficient. All faculties established and started to use some kind of e-learning methodology (about 60% of courses) and core DL practices have been demonstrated within Faculty of Information Technology and Faculty of Tourism (100% of courses). In addition, UNIM participated in different e-learning and DL projects which brought important progress in the practice. UNIM invests significant efforts to improve the quality of teaching process in traditional and distance learning.
The University has established a Centre for Project Research and Consulting. In the scope of its work, the center has many activities dealing with education, research projects, consulting in social, legal, economic areas, as well as in the areas of engineering and technology, art, science and others. The basis of the Center`s work is the development of permanent education.
- Curriculum Vitae
Graduated from Faculty of Law, University of Montenegro 1981-1990: Junior Legal Advisor at Legal Department of Elastic factory 1990-2007: Executive Director of the private company “MM” since 2007: Legal Advisor at Faculty of Law and Faculty of Business Studies, University Mediterranean Podgorica since 2017: Acting Secretary General at the University Mediterranean Podgorica